Sharp MX-3560N Drivers & Software Download
Sharp MX-3560N Drivers & Software Download
Sharp MX-3560N Series – Sharp MX-3560N Multifunction produce a good performance but compact in size. The MX-3560N is designed for small offices and workgroups as well as MX-3560N has the advantage of providing all the features required for, fast-paced office environment is small. With the copying 20 pages-per-minute / printing and integrated color PC scanning, the user office workflow will not miss a beat.
The MX-3560N A3 colour device is an enhanced solution centric MFP
that optimises workgroup productivity anytime, anywhere. Single sign on cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via WiFi, USB direct printing of MS Office files and OCR for scan to searchable PDF & scan to Office provide flexible workflows. The standard Print Release function allows users to send and store documents to a main MFP, which acts as a server. Print jobs can then be released securely at up to five connected network-ready devices.
Advanced technological features include a motion sensor that detects approaching users so that the MFP wakes from Sleep mode and is ready for immediate operation. A tiltable 10.1”colour LCD touchscreen provides the option to drag and drop favourite icons for simple customisation of the home page and easy access to a quick-help manual. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive; just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including advanced preview and web browsing.
With print and copy speeds at 35 ppm in colour and black & white, a built-in 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder and a scan speed of 80 ipm all help to boost efficiency and productivity. A maximum paper capacity of 6,300 sheets and wide media range up to SRA3 and 300 gsm enable this device to handle your varied output requirements with ease. A variety of finishing options such as saddle stitching, manual and stapleless stapling add further versatility. Superb 1,200 x 1,200 dpi image quality, plus auto process control and developer refresh system ensure consistently high image quality. (Source: sharp.co.uk)
Sharp printer driver products are used to connect between the computer and the printer. To download a printer driver Sharp Sharp MX-3560N you should look directly to the Sharp website. However, you will get a driver for Sharp MX-3560N pretty easy once visited our site. By contrast, if you visit the official website, where you will have trouble finding a driver file that corresponds to your wishes, this is because very many types of Sharp drivers for a wide range of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners. On our site will explain how to directly download Sharp MX-3560N controller to facilitate faster downloads.
Supportdriver.net providing Sharp MX-3560N printer driver and how to install, the Sharp MX-3560N has some of the operating system, namely Windows and Mac OS. Before you download the printer driver you should pay attention to the details of the support of the operating system, so that no one when connecting to your computer device drivers as well as the time of installation.
Sharp MX-3560N Detail Feature
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 35 B/W 35 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6,300 sheets
- Customisable, tiltable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen with easy UI mode enables intuitive navigation of MFP functions
- Print Release function gives users the ability to send and store documents on a main MFP for authentication and print out from any networked MFP
- Single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Shorter warm up time and motion sensor ensures that the device is always ready for immediate operation
- OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable MS Office files (pptx, xlsx, docx) and searchable PDFs
Sharp MX-3560N Printer Specs
- Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
- Enhanced resolution (dpi): –
- Network Printer (Standard / Option): STD
- Interface Std/Opt: USB 2.0,10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Printing protocols: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, IPP
- PDL Std/Opt: STD PCL 6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Available fonts: 80 (PCL), 139 (Adobe PostScript 3)
Sharp MX-3560N Setup Installation Procedure
- Extract file driver.
- Double click to file “.exe” to run it.
- Extracting file process.
- Click to “Custom installation”.
- Connected to this computer.
- Wait for moment printer driver is configuring your new sofware installation.
- Click OK to finish.
Sharp MX-3560N Support OS
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.11
Sharp MX-3560N Driver Download
Download | PS/PPD Printer-Driver for MacOS X 10.8, version 1810a
Download | PS/PPD Printer-Driver for MacOS X 10.9-10.14, version 1810a
Download | PS/PPD driver for Linux, version 1.4.
Download | TWAIN Scanner-Driver for Windows, version 1807a, WIN 32/64
Download | PCL6/PS/PPD Printer-Driver for Windows, version 1807a, WIN 64
Download | PCL6/PS/PPD Printer-Driver for Windows, version 1807a, WIN 32
Download | PCFax Driver for Windows, version 1806a, WIN 32/64
Download | Postscript/PPD Printer-Driver for MacOS X 10.4-10.13, version 1708a
Download | SAP Device Type for SAP R/3, version 01